Thursday, January 25, 2007

WEEK 4: Bloglines (#8 Thing)

As I understand it, using Bloglines is a FREE news aggravator that allows me to get a bunch of RSS feeds and also allows me to make my blog public so others will be more aware of my blog (not this blog, but my other one, http://advocate4libraries.blogspot.com.) I opened a Bloglines and will see what will happen. At this point, I'm more interested in seeing if folks from other parts of the U.S. will discover my library advocacy blog.

I already get a bunch of news feeds sent to my AT&T Yahoo! DSL (MyYahoo!) page, so I'm not eager to add 10 more here. I do get several library, business, CDE, SF, and other news feeds so I know what they are -- some are not contributed to frequently, but that is OK.

PS: I looked at some of the other SJ blogs and posted a comment or two, just for fun.

No comments: