Five years ago, I learned of Zoho as an alternative for an office suite. Now there is a wider selection of options.
ReadWrite BIZ writer John Paul Titlow says: “For years, Microsoft PowerPoint has been the standard bearer of slide presentation applications, but several web-based alternatives have emerged. For the most part, the alternatives offer similar functionality to PowerPoint, sometimes more, sometimes less. One obvious advantage to web-based presentations is that they’re stored in the cloud, eliminating the potential for nightmare scenarios involving lost or corrupted thumb drives.”...ReadWriteBiz, Nov. 27
- Prezi - See the demo and great examples of Prezi for presentations.
- SlideRocket - It is a collaborative presentation tool. It allows for users to comment and answer polls in real time, interact with Flickr and GoogleDocs.
- 280 Slides - Easy to create, easy to share. Take a tour!
- GoogleDocs - Essentially a web-based version of MS PowerPoint. Nice.
- Zoho Show - The presentation application of Zoho offers the standard functionality, but also includes live audio chat with the audience.